Storage units in 3600 Kangaroo Drive - Durham, NC 27705
Find A Different Self Storage Facility Nearby Self Storage Locations 3.92 mi 3933 N Duke Street, Durham NC 27704 Units starting at $106.00 3.96 mi 3402 Ambridge Street, Durham NC 27704 Units starting at $45.00 10.17 mi 515 S Greensboro St, Carrboro NC 27510 Units starting at $32.00
- Online Only Specials
- No Deposit Required
- No Credit Card Required
Choose a Storage Unit Below and Reserve It for Free.
We provide easy rate comparison directly from major self-storage companies in the U.S.
10' x 15' Unit
or call for info866-687-5380
Clean and trusted:
- Units accessible 365 days a year.
- Well-lit, fenced properties.
- Computer controlled gate access.
- Personalized Entry Code.
- You keep the only key to your unit.
- Climate Controlled and Individually Alarmed units available.
- Onsite professional management.
- Boxes, locks, moving supplies sold at all locations.
- Personal, business, records, RV, or vehicle storage.
- Pay and manage your account online or on your smart phone.
- Visit our website or call now 888-482-9019 to find a location, check rates, reserve!.
* Offered only on selected units. Subject to availability. Applies to first month’s rent only. Other restrictions, taxes and fees apply.
* 15% applies to monthly rent only with an online reservation.
Why Public Storage?
Trusted by and serving a million-plus customers every year for over 40 years, Public Storage rents spaces large and small for your personal, business and vehicle storage needs. We have a solution that's right for you, from closet-sized units to ones that can hold the contents of a five-bedroom house. Choose from drive-up, walk-up, elevator-access, indoor or outdoor units, depending on the amenities available at one of the more than 2,000 locations you choose. Renting from Public Storage is fast, flexible, convenient. We aim to provide our customers the convenience of having a Public Storage facility located right in your neighborhood. With our expertise and strong belief in our goal to provide only the best storage solutions, our loyal customers have made us the largest self-storage company in the world.
Post your review so other people like yourself will benefit. Let others know of your self storage experience.
Public Storage on Kangaroo Dr. was great! The facilities were clean, well-kept, and secure. Its proximity to Duke was ideal, making move-in much faster and easier. Additionally, the service was great; the owner greeted me by name and was very helpful in assisting with the billing. I will definitely store here after next year!
Do not store your belongings in this place-they will rob you. The woman who helped me said one thing, while the fine print in the lease said another. Although I paid for an entire month's rent in September, I alerted them more than a week in advance that I would be moving out Sept. 7. She said that she would not pro-rate that month and that I would be stuck paying the entire month's rent. However, she greedily accepted to prorate July's rent to make sure her units were full when I moved in July 25. When I asked her if she was going to rent the unit out to someone in Sept. when I moved out-she strategically said "You're welcome to keep your lock on the unit for the month of September." I'm sure she was more than eager to get double rent on the unit. Believe me, I will be disputing this charge on my credit card. Plus they make you pay 9 dollars a month insurance even if you already pay homeowner's insurance. These people do not care about you and just want to squeeze any money they can. They are insensitive, greedy, and soulless. They charge exorbitant prices and do not work with you at all. Look elsewhere if you can.
Storage Space Calculator
Use this simple storage unit size calculator to help you decide what size unit you need.
* Offered only on selected units and subject to availability. Promotions good for new customers only. Not available on transfers or additional spaces. Call to confirm.